The World Almanac and Book of Facts 2018
Publisher: World Almanac Books
Release Date: December 5, 2017
The latest edition of The World Almanac and Book of Facts is out. In this book that's the perfect gift for a trivia buff, you'll learn things like:
- How much do military members make?
- What's the population of Aurora, Colorado?
- What celestial events are coming up in 2018?
- Which U.S. National Park System site received the most visitors?
- What are the current crime rates in the biggest U.S. cities?
The World Almanac and Book of Facts 2018 is broken into nine sections:
- Special Features: Year in Review
- Health and Vital Statistics
- Science and Technology
- Consumer Information
- U.S. History/Government/Population
- World History and Culture
- Nations of the World
You don't have to spend a lot to get this comprehensive book of facts that are ideal for forming questions for a friendly trivia battle, looking up statistics for an article you're writing, or simply learning more about the world around you.
I have little to complain about, but I do try to look at all the pros and cons. One thing I will say is that the print is very small. If you have problems with small print, I highly recommend getting the hardcover edition that has larger print.